Saturday, April 7, 2007

bungee jumping and more

So I've been a negligent blogger, and probably will continue to be for the rest of the trip, a heads up. We just got back from driving the garden route, a BEAUTIFUL drive in the Western Cape. Our friend Sarah joined us and we rode ostriches (weird but fun), went wine tasting (cheaper than Cali, but not as good an experience), zip lined (again, super-fun). Coolest of all: Sarah and I went BUNGEE JUMPING! Bungy Jumping Garden Route which is the highest bungee jump in the WORLD! It was super-scary, and didn't actually stop being scary. I had to go first, since I was one of the fatter people and they were doing it by weight which they marked ON MY HAND. Anyway, after swinging and swinging UPSIDE-DOWN I didn't realize a guy was supposed to come down and get me so I thought I did something wrong and he was rescuing me.

Other stuff happened. I will maybe write later.

No comments: